CA Technologies is pleased to announce the general availability of CA Clarity PPM v13. In this exciting new release, CA Technologies features a new visually stunning user interface with added features for simplified usability that won't disappoint.
Key new features for CA Clarity PPM v13 include:
Simplified User Experience - The new interface enables users to accomplish more, faster with:
- Consistent UI and simple navigation across the solution improves the user experience, such as streamlined menus and interactive Gantts contribute to enhanced productivity.
- Intuitive interface accelerates user productivity and adoption and requires less training.
- Fewer clicks to complete tasks such as in-line editing, auto-suggested values and interactive gantt and other tools further simplify managing and accessing information.
Rapid Time-to-Value is achieved by faster user adoption, including:
- End user personalization enables users to personalize views, and save favorites for easier access to frequently-viewed information.
- Automated financial management optimizes allocating investments and resources.
- Personalized project management includes improved dash boarding to make data relevant by role. Users can view information in complete context for more efficient decision-making.
- Low-impact upgrade for faster implementation with minimized risk. Upgrade with confidence directly from 12.x releases (except 12.1.2).
- Broad browser support utilizing HTML5.
Agile Planning is supported by providing a complete solution to manage the full lifecycle of innovation, from ideation to execution:
- Best practice agile and traditional methodologies, including managing a hybrid of both within the same project. Only CA Clarity PPM offers this capability within a single solution.
- Communities supported to collaborate with external and internal teams to drive innovation.
- Chatter and virtual walls help internal communities refine the requirements planning process and Agile development for faster delivery. Chatter feeds can be directed to smart phones for mobile real-time collaboration, and be selected by category or area of interest.
- Roadmap visualization delivers graphical representation of releases in a roadmap view that enables users to navigate across a timeline to see and evaluate releases and features.
CA Clarity PPM v13 Upgrade Planning and Benefits
We are happy to advise you on the advantages of upgrading as well as strategies for moving to CA Clarity PPM v13.