The Clarity Studio module is used for the configuration of CA Clarity, as well as the development of local configurations and personalized user interfaces. Companies and individual users set up the work environment individually to fit their information needs and actions to be performed. The software adapts to the needs of the business process, not vice versa.
- Users at all levels have real-time information about role-based dashboards.
- The learning curve is reduced and the settling of new accounts is accelerated by customized Clarity menus, pages, and views.
- Business objects, such as portfolios, projects, resources, and ideas will be individually adapted over the PowerMods-configurations function without complex programming.
- The local administration is simplified through central management with the help of a system partition.
Create Portlets and Dashboards
Authorized users and administrators create dashboard pages with Clarity Studio for the entire user Clarity community in an organization. Each page consists of a series of portlets: small windows with information in the form of charts, tables, or snippets of web pages that are automatically displayed on the computers of Clarity users.
Personalization of the Clarity environment
With Clarity Studio configure and expand the company user interface and navigation in CA Clarity in a simple way to increase user productivity, reduce training costs and support costs, and provide personalized content in real time.
Support of the "distributed enterprise" through System Partitions
System Partitions highlight an architectural breakthrough that exploits the benefits of a centralized and decentralized application environment.
Individual customization of Clarity through PowerMods Configurations
Clarity Studio provides a consistent method of configuration and expansion of business objects within the system (portfolios, applications, assets, resources, projects, and ideas), allowing CA Clarity to be easily tailored to the individual needs of a company.
- Configuring portlets and dashboards
- Personalization of the user interface
- Individual customization through PowerMods Configurations