With the Portfolio Manager module align your investments with business objectives. Portfolio Manager is a structured environment for the establishment of portfolio criteria, the evaluation of assets, the development of plans and what-if scenarios, and communicating strategic decisions.
Following the implementation of portfolio decisions in the company portfolio manager provides numerous functions for performance analysis and evaluation, which makes the true costs and true benefits of projects, assets, applications, products, and people visible. Decision makers access performance information in real-time, and can view details and answers to key questions.
- Are the resources in accordance with the strategic initiatives?
- Is the company financially successful?
- Were the intended benefits actually achieved?
- Are the stakeholders fully integrated into the process?
With the Portfolio Manager compile detailed evaluation and selection criteria, optimize planning scenarios, communicate decisions, and monitor progress in a seamlessly integrated system. Portfolio Manager is a valuable tool for the strategic management of investments and resources within an enterprise.
- Portfolio modeling and analysis
- What-if scenarios
- Portfolio optimization
- Evaluation of portfolio performance